SD cards are mostly used as mass storage on Android smartphone. The important and precious data files, such as picture, videos, music, audio and other multimedia files, are all stored on SD card on the device to save space of internal memory.
As Samsung phone users, we'd like to store our pictures, videos, music and other files on SD card to save more inner space on Samsung device. But a sudden virus attack, accidentally deletion or format can cause heavy data loss. Looking for an efficient way to recover your lost/deleted files on Samsung SD card? Don’t worry, it is happening every day to all Samsung users and you don't need to worry about it once you own a nice software to help you recover data from Samsung Micro SD card.
In fact your missing data are still stored on your Samsung SD card until they are overwritten by new data, an Samsung SD Card Recovery can help you fully extract and recover all deleted pictures, videos and music files from your Samsung Micro SD card without any quality loss.
Free Download the right vision below on your computer and restore lost data from Samsung SD card.
What Samsung SD Card Recovery Can Do for You?
* Samsung SD Card Recovery can recover contacts, messages, call history, photos, and videos from all kinds of Samsung device various due to various factor.
* Restore deleted files from SD card.
* Retrieve data from Formatted SD card Samsung.
* Get lost contents back from corrupted or inaccessible Samsung SD card.
* Restore files lost due to virus inflection, power failure.
* Support all Samsung devices and Tablets, including Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/S3, Galaxy Note 5/4, Galaxy A5/A7/A8/A9, Galaxy Ace, Samsung Captivate, Samsung Infuse, Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Epic 4G Touch, etc.
After downloading and running Samsung SD Card Recovery, you should make a connection between Samsung and your PC.
Insert your Samsung SD card into a card reader and connect the reader to your computer.
When your Samsung SD card is detected, the size and name will be shown on the interface with . Select it and click the “Next” button.
The program provides you two scan modes for your choice: “Standard Mode” and “Advance Mode”. The first advice is to choose the standard mode for your scanning.
The program will start scanning your SD card for the lost files,such as photos, videos, documents and more. This process may take some time, please be patient.
After scanning, the data will be listed in the category on the left. You can go to the “Photo”, “Audio”, “Video”, “Video”Documents and other data files to preview and selectively check the files you want to get back and click on “Recover” option. At last, we successfully complete the recovery from your Samsung SD card.
This handy program also comes to help regarding to data recovery for Android devices, such as HTC phone, Motorola, Google Nexus phones, LG phone, Motorola, Huawei and so on.