Android is a kind of free and open source code operating system that based on Linux, it's widely used in smartphones and tablet like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Google, Huawei, etc. According to the survey, lots of Android phone users have asked about the same question: how to recover lost data from Android phone? Do you encountered the same trouble? It seems that some potential data loss problem also follow close on another, for example, deleting, formatting, restoring the factory Settings, flashing a ROM, rooting, etc. If you continue to import new data to your Android phone before getting lost data back, your deleted files may be overwritten and lost forever. So please keep your Android phone away from generating new data and turn to a special data recovery tool for help.
Looking for an effective way to recover your lost/deleted files on Android? Thanks to the data recovery software - Android Data Recovery. It specializes in restoring lost or deleted files on Android phone, such as contacts, text messages, WhatsApp chat history, photos, videos, documents and more. Recently, it introduced a new feature, that is, it supports to recover data from Android phones with black/broken screen, disable touch screen, system damaged. Read the following steps carefully and learn how to retrieve lost data from Android.
- Recover lost data from Android Phone effectively.
- Apply to restore different kinds of data, including Contacts, SMS, Picture, Video, WhatsApp Chat History, Documents, etc.
- Friendly user interface, and it is easy to use.
- The process of operation is step by step.
- Automatically save and resume the process when you suspend and run next time.
- Support Android Phone and Tablet Manufacturers: HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Sony, Google, ZTE, HUAWEI, LG, SHARP, Lenovo,etc.
Install the Android Data Recovery program on your computer and run it, you will be asked to connect your Android phone to PC via an USB cable.
After connecting your Android to the computer, you can follow these three ways to open the USB debugging:
1) For Android 5.1 to 6.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" > Back to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 4.2 to 5.0: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" > Back to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Once you enable the USB debugging for your Android phone, it will be detected by the program. Then click on the green button "Next" to scan your Android data.
When you see the window below, it is time for you moving to your Android device again, tap on the "Allow" icon, then turn back to the computer and click on the "Start" button to continue.
After above steps, the software will detect your Android phone automatically. Click “Next” button to begin analyzing your Android phone.
As you can see, this Android Data Recovery can recover data including text messages, contacts, photos, WhatsApp messages and videos from your Android device. After scanning, you can check and mark those data you want and click "Recover" to save them to your computer.